Your mind. Your skill. Your talent. Your experience.
These are the things that make you unique - and invaluable to eBLVD.
eBLVD careers offer:
- Competitive pay & benefits
- Exciting, high-profile product
- Outstanding career and growth opportunities
- Energetic, team-oriented atmosphere
Current positions available in Carlsbad, CA:
Inside and Offsite Sales Reps
Close the deal on your new career! Join our energetic and
fast-paced sales team and become a part of the hottest
technology on the web! eBLVD's services allow business professionals
to meet, share and collaborate with anyone in the world, using
only a web browser and a phone.
Technology sales related experience a plus with strong communication
skills and professional attitude.
- Build and manage a pipeline and continually generate new accounts
- Conduct online sales presentations and prepare quotes for
- Meet and exceed quarterly quotas
- Forecast sales activity, enter and maintain prospects in CRM
Customer Care Representatives
The Customer Care Representative
(CCR) is responsible for handling all incoming customer
communication, including phone calls, e-mails, and written correspondence.
Focus is placed on providing customers with world class service and support through
one call resolution and minimal wait times.
CCR's also work closely
with various interdepartmental teams, including Sales, QA, and Product Management
to identify additional ways to increase customer satisfaction within the customer
base. Key objectives are to ensure overall customer satisfaction and
retention, while increasing product awareness, usage and revenue.
- Meet and / or exceed quarterly objectives: call center metrics including,
average speed to answer, abandon rate and number of calls handled.
- Retain existing customers within a defined account base while increasing
usage levels in account base. This is achieved through
continued education, entrenchment and penetration of various contact
levels of a customer organization.
- Successfully maintain extensive interaction with various members
of cross-functional teams to ensure focus and delivery of services and solutions.
- Exhibit leadership by providing suggestions for improving processes and the
approach in managing customers.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for an open position or wish
to submit your resume for our files, please fax or
email your cover letter and resume to:
ENC Technology Corp.
Attn: Human Resources
Fax: (760) 454-0487
(please include the job title in the subject line)